Things to know about Sunies
10 things you didn't know about Sunies
2. Our head office is in the district of Grinzing, surrounded by vineyards, and our branch office is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil
4. Sunies sandals are made of 77% natural fibers (coconut, sugar cane and bamboo) 23% recycled PVC which makes them eco-friendly and sustainable
We produce our shoes ethically in beautiful Brazil
5. It took two years of research and development to get the material just as we wanted it: soft, lavender-scented, waterproof, environmentally friendly, and recyclable
6. Sunies Sandals are available in 3 different designs and 16 colours
8. When your Sunies have achieved their lifespan, you can send them to us and you will get a special discount for your next purchase, the return costs is on us.
10. We are so excited because our new collection is ready to be launched in Spring-Summer 2021, as well as our kid's collection and new products!